Apply to join the Hosted Farmers Programme today
And see the world's most innovative agriculture solutions first. Application deadline: 27 January 2017.
Supported by the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority, the Hosted Farmers Programme is designed to introduce 100+ farmers and food growers from across the MENA region to the very latest sustainable agriculture solutions and match buyers with relevant exhibitors for a series of one-to-one meetings during GFIA Abu Dhabi in March 2017.
I'm a buyer, how do I apply?
Buyers should apply to join the programme using this application form before 27 January 2017.
Purchasing and procurement executives of innovative farmers, food growers and processors from across the MENA region and emerging markets of Africa and Asia.
- Return airfare to Abu Dhabi where applicable
- Two nights hotel accommodation
- A complimentary access-all-areas pass to attend all conference sessions, the VIP Opening Ceremony and enter the international exhibition
- One-to-one meetings with exhibitors
- Admission to GFIA networking functions
- Visa application processing service where applicable
Hosted buyer commitment
By accepting the Hosted Buyer package, buyers commit to attend a minimum of six pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors of their choice.
Please direct any queries to info@InnovationsInAgriculture.com