Take your place in the NEW Animal & Protein Production Zone to meet thousands of farmers in Abu Dhabi
Do you want to meet thousands of buyers looking for the latest innovations in livestock technology?
Join us at the Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture in Abu Dhabi, where the exhibition area hosting award-winning livestock is set to double in size for 2017 to incorporate solutions in animal feed, disease management, reproduction, nutrition and new protein production.
Expect to meet buyers from the largest livestock farms in the region including:
- National Aquaculture Group, Saudi Arabia
- Al Ain Dairy, UAE
- Al Safi Dairy, Saudi Arabia
- Emirates Modern Poultry Co. UAE
- Al Jazira Agriculture Company, Jordan
- Oman Fisheries Company, Oman
- Al’Safwah Dairy, Oman
- Sohar Poultry, Oman
- Al Marai Dairy Farm, Saudi Arabia
- Al Safi Danone, Saudi Arabia
- Al Watania Poultry, Saudi Arabia
- Al Rawdah, UAE
- Asmak, UAE
- Al Rawabi Dairy, UAE
- Al Muha Dairy, Qatar
- General Poultry Company, Bahrain
Innovations that buyers are looking for include: feed, genetic technologies, health and disease management, nutrition based additives, livestock for stud and pedigree purposes (animals can be displayed in pens onsite), tracking systems, farm management software, milking facilities, precision based solutions, new protein production.
For further information, reserve your stand space here, download the sales brochure or contact David Stradling on +971 2 234 8486.