Free entry for all attendees
We're sorry, online registration for the Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture is now closed. But don't worry, you can still register for free on arrival. Exhibitors have been busy building their stands over the weekend and we are ready to welcome you!
A FEW ESSENTIAL REMINDERS:
- Venue: The event is being held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on Khaleej Al Arabi Street (30th St) in Abu Dhabi and the nearest car park is B. For further information on getting there please visit www.adnec.ae
- Opening times: The event will be open from 9am-6pm tomorrow and 9am-4pm Tuesday. Your entry badge will get you into both, or either day
Don’t forget, your badge entitles you to FREE ENTRY into all areas of the event this year, including the opening ceremony, exhibition, main conference, workshop theatres and partner events. So please take a look at the Show Guide in advance to plan your trip.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
GFIA is a B2B event. Whilst there are no ID requirements attendees must be from within the industry and over 18 years of age.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Abu Dhabi International Airport is well served by over 30 international airlines, including Etihad Airways, British Airways, Lufthansa, Gulf Air, Air France, Qatar Airways, Air India, Singapore Airlines, KLM and Cathay Pacific.
On the ground, Abu Dhabi benefits from a highly efficient road system. Journey time from the main business district to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre averages just 15 minutes. Taxi's are plentiful and can be easily arranged from the airport and all hotels. There is plentiful parming at ADNEC - the closest car park to GFIA is car park B.
Where should I stay if I need a hotel?
Hotels located within a 10-minute drive of the Exhibition Centre include:
• Aloft Abu Dhabi **** (located at the exhibition centre)
• Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi ***** (located at the exhibition centre)
• Premier Inn *** (located at the exhibition centre)
• Centro Capital Centre *** (located at the exhibition centre)
• Novotel Al Bustan ****
• Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa by Anantara *****
• Holiday Inn ****
• Park Rotana *****
• Shangri La Hotel Qaryat al Beri *****
• Traders Hotel ****
• Fairmont Bab al Bahr *****
Our approved travel agent is Planet Group, who can also assist with flights, transfers and visa arrangements:
Mounir Hammoudy: Tel: +971 2 631 3318 / Email: email@example.com
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email info@InnovationsInAgriculture.com
Will I get a printed ticket to the event?
One week before the event you will be emailed your e-ticket. Please print this out and bring it with you to make use of our fast-track entry system. If you arrive without your e-ticket, please go to the registration desk where your details will be checked and your entry badge printed for you.